For the Dough:
- 430g All-purpose flour
- 2g Coarse kosher salt
- 115g Butter
- 230g Cream Cheese
- 115g Sugar
- 60g Egg yolks
- 10g Vanilla extract
For the Filling:
- 300g American Almond® Cinnamon Schmear
- 120g Walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 150g Raisins
- Whisk the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar, yolks, and vanilla until combined.
- Using the dough hook, add the flour mixture until dough holds together.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces and shape each into a 6″ disk. Wrap and refrigerate.
- Roll each rugelach disk into a 10″ circle and spread with American Almond® Cinnamon Schmear.
- Sprinkle each disk with 1/4 of the nuts and raisins.
- Roll disk into a log and refrigerate until firm. Slice log into 10 pieces.
- Bake the rugelach on a parchment-lined pan at 350°F for 33-35 minutes.