Yield: two 7”x3” loaves
For the Almond Butter Banana Bread:
- 375g Ripe bananas, mashed
- 57g Buttermilk
- 90g American Almond® almond butter
- 43g Unsalted butter, melted
- 100g Granulated sugar
- 110g Light brown sugar
- 110g Whole eggs
- 10g Vanilla bean paste/extract
- 113g Whole wheat flour
- 60g All-purpose flour
- 4.5g Baking soda
- 3g Sea salt
- 1.5g Ground cinnamon
- 0.25g Ground allspice
- 50g American Almond® whole almonds, chopped
- Grease the loaf pans and line with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, buttermilk, almond butter, and melted butter together, followed by the sugars.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the batter until they are fully incorporated.
- Fold in the chopped nuts until evenly distributed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake at 310°F for approx. 40-45 minutes until a test skewer inserted into the center on the almond butter banana bread comes out clean.