Yield: 1 quarter sheet tray
For the Almond Butter Rice Cereal Bars:
- 265g Marshmallows
- 60g Unsalted butter
- 100g American Almond® almond butter
- 10g Vanilla
- 175g Rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies
- American Almond® almond brittle crunch as needed
- Combine the butter, almond butter, and vanilla in a large saucepan and warm until melted.
- Add the marshmallows and melt over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice cereal and press into a greased quarter sheet pan.
- Cut the rice cereal bars when cool; then dip in chocolate and garnish with American Almond® almond brittle crunch.