Yield: 1 quarter sheet tray of Almond Butter Snack Bars
For the Almond Butter Snack Bars:
- 285g American Almond® whole natural almonds
- 145g American Almond® whole cashews
- 30g Puffed rice or grains
- 3g Sea salt
- 155g Pure maple syrup
- 50g American Almond® almond butter
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a ¼ sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine almonds, cashews, puffed rice or grains, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the maple syrup and almond butter together until thoroughly combined and pour over the nut mixture. Fold until they are all well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a lined sheet tray. Using a rubber spatula, spread it out evenly and press firmly to tightly pack the mixture.
- Bake the snack bars for approximately 30-40 minutes until they are baked thoroughly.
- Allow the bars to cool down and set completely before cutting into the desired size.