Yield: 32 cookies; #30 scoop
For Pistachio Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 227g Butter, softened
- 227g American Almond® Pistachio Nut Paste
- 227g Granulated Sugar
- 57g Whole Eggs
- 300g All-Purpose Flour
- 7g Baking Soda
- 285g Milk Chocolate Chips
- 35g Pistachios, chopped
- As needed White chocolate
- As needed American Almond® Pistachio Brittle Crunch
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350°F. Then line sheet trays with parchment.
- Cream the butter, pistachio paste, and sugar on medium speed until thoroughly combined.
- Then add the eggs in gradually.
- Slowly mix the flour and baking soda into the dough, and then the chocolate chips and chopped pistachios.
- Then scoop the cookie dough onto the lined trays.
- Bake until the edges of the cookies begin to brown (14 to 16 minutes.)
- Finally, cool cookies on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container up to a week.
- Optional: dip half of the cookie in tempered white chocolate. Then, sprinkle some Pistachio Brittle Crunch on top before the chocolate sets.