32 pistachio milk chocolate chip cookies; #30 scoop
- 227g (8 oz.) Butter, softened
- 227g (8 oz.) American Almond® Pistachio Nut Paste
- 227g (8 oz.) Granulated Sugar
- 57g (2 oz.) Whole Eggs
- 300g (10.6 oz.) All-Purpose Flour
- 7g (0.25 oz.) Baking Soda
- 285g (10 oz.) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 35g (1.25 oz.) Pistachios, chopped
- As needed White chocolate
- As needed American Almond® Pistachio Brittle Crunch
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line sheet trays with parchment.
- Cream the butter, pistachio paste, and sugar on medium speed until thoroughly combined.
- Add the eggs in gradually.
- Slowly mix the flour and baking soda in, and then the chocolate chips and chopped pistachios into the dough.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the lined trays.
- Bake until the edges of the cookies just begin to brown, about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack. Store them in an airtight container up to one week.
- Optional: dip half of the cookie in tempered white chocolate and sprinkle some Pistachio Brittle Crunch on top before the chocolate sets.
Recipe courtesy of American Almond® – www.americanalmond.com