Yield: 24 chocolate coconut macaroon cookies
For Chocolate Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- 450g (15.9 oz.) American Almond® Complete Coconut Macaroon Mix
- 35g (1.24 oz.) Cocoa Powder
- 150g (5.3 oz.) Boiling Water
- Preheat convection oven to 325°F, while lining baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the American Almond® Complete Coconut Macaroon Mix with boiling water. Stir thoroughly until well moistened. Then let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Use a small cookie scoop (#40) in order to portion the batter out onto the baking sheets. Conversely, pipe the batter (use a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip.)
- Bake until the cookies are lightly browned (approximately 20 minutes.)
- Finally, drizzle the macaroon cookies with tempered white chocolate. Sprinkle some American Almond® Almond Brittle Crunch on top, if desired.