Yield: 24 chocolate coconut macaroon cookies
- 450g (15.9 oz.) American Almond® Complete Coconut Macaroon Mix
- 35g (1.24 oz.) Cocoa Powder
- 150g (5.3 oz.) Boiling Water
- Preheat the convection oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the American Almond® Complete Coconut Macaroon Mix with the boiling water, stirring thoroughly until well moistened. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop (#40), portion the batter out onto the baking sheets. (Or pipe the batter using a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip.)
- Bake until the cookies are lightly browned, approximately 20 minutes.
- To finish, drizzle the macaroon cookies with tempered white chocolate and sprinkle some American Almond® Almond Brittle Crunch on top, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of American Almond® – www.americanalmond.com