Yield: 24 chocolate coconut macaroon cookies
For Chocolate Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- 450g American Almond® complete coconut macaroon mix
- 35g Cocoa powder
- 150g Boiling water
- Preheat convection oven to 325°F, while lining baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the American Almond® complete coconut macaroon mix with cocoa powder. Combine mixture into boiling water. Stir thoroughly until well moistened. Then let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Use a small cookie scoop (#40) in order to portion the batter out onto the baking sheets. Conversely, pipe the batter (use a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip).
- Bake until the cookies are lightly browned (approximately 20 minutes).
- Finally, drizzle the macaroon cookies with tempered white chocolate. Sprinkle some American Almond® almond brittle crunch on top, if desired.