one 9”x13” pan of brownies
- 115g Butter, softened
- 115g Granulated Sugar
- 227g Whole Eggs
- 340g Chocolate Syrup
- 180g All-Purpose Flour
- 175g American Almond® Hazelnut Brittle Crunch
227g Chocolate Chips
227g Hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Grease the brownie pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar on medium speed.
- Add the eggs in gradually.
- Slowly add in the chocolate syrup.
- Mix in the flour until thoroughly combined. Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle topping immediately once the brownie comes out of the oven and carefully press down the topping.
- Let the brownie cool completely before cutting.
Recipe courtesy of American Almond® – www.americanalmond.com