Yield: one 9”x13” pan of nutty brownies
For the Batter:
- 115g Butter, softened
- 115g Granulated sugar
- 227g Whole eggs
- 340g Chocolate syrup
- 180g All-purpose flour
For the Topping:
- 175g American Almond® hazelnut brittle crunch
- 227g Chocolate chips
- 227g Hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Grease the brownie pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar on medium speed.
- Add the eggs in gradually.
- Slowly add in the chocolate syrup.
- Mix in the flour until thoroughly combined. Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle topping immediately once the brownie comes out of the oven and carefully press down the topping.
- Let the brownie cool completely before cutting.