approximately 3 cups of almond butter hummus
- 680g Canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 200g American Almond® Roasted Almond Butter
- 57g Lemon juice
- 4.5g Salt
- 15g Olive oil
- 75g Water
- As needed Olive oil
- As needed Pepper, to taste
- 21g Garlic, fresh, to taste (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except water, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. If using, blend the garlic cloves together as well.
- Gradually add water, a little bit at a time, and continue blending until the hummus reaches the desired consistency.
- Refrigerate the hummus covered with plastic film to touch. Sprinkle some oil and freshly ground pepper on top before serving.
Recipe courtesy of American Almond® – www.americanalmond.com