14 mini cheesecakes
- 170g graham cracker crumbs
- 85g granulated sugar
- 85g unsalted butter, melted
- 680g cream cheese, room temperature
- 226g granulated sugar
- 153g whole eggs
- 250g sour cream
- 11g vanilla extract
- 425g pumpkin puree
- 5g ground cinnamon
- 1.5g ground ginger
- 0.8g ground nutmeg
- 0.6g ground allspice
- 0.8g ground cloves
- 278g American Almond Hazelnut Paste
- To make the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar. Add in the melted butter and mix until the butter is evenly distributed. Press the crumbs into the bottom of mini round silicone molds.
- For the filling, cream the cream cheese and sugar in a mixer with a paddle attachment until smooth, scraping as needed. Beat in the eggs a quarter at a time until blended, scraping between additions. Stir in the sour cream and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Set aside 8 oz of this filling and mix the American Almond Hazelnut Paste into it.
- With the remaining filling, add in the pumpkin puree and spices.
- Deposit the hazelnut batter about 1/3 of the way up the molds on top of the graham crust.
- Fill the remaining space with the pumpkin batter and bake at 290F until the cheesecakes are mostly firm in the center.
- After cooling at room temperature, transfer the cheesecakes to a freezer to sit overnight before un-molding (frozen) out of the silicone molds. Thaw before serving.
Recipe courtesy of American Almond® – www.americanalmond.com