Yield: approximately 16 chocolate almond protein bars, 1.5″ x 3″
- 100g Organic dates
- 100g Organic apricots
- 75g Oats
- 75g American Almond® almonds (roasted and chopped)
- 75g American Almond® cashews (roasted and chopped)
- 70g 10K semi-sweet chips
- 50g Chocolate protein powder
- 50g American Almond® almond butter
- 30g Water
- 30g Organic agave syrup
- 25g Organic coconut oil, melted
- 25g Whole oats
- 2g Sea salt
- 0.25g Cinnamon
- Blend together the larger quantity of oats with the apricots, dates, almonds, cashews, protein powder with the blade of a Robot Coupe.
- Combine the coconut oil, agave syrup, almond butter, water, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Add the almond butter mixture to the date mix.
- Stir in the chips and second qty of oats.
- Roll out, refrigerate, and cut.
- Drizzle with dark chocolate.