- 24 ladyfingers
- 74g espresso or coffee
- 5g gelatin powder
- 43g cold water
- 340g heavy cream
- 13g cocoa powder
- 45g granulated sugar
- 113g American Almond Hazelnut Praline
- 113g mascarpone cheese
- American Almond Hazelnut Brittle Crunch, as needed
- Line an 8” round metal mold with a plastic acetate strip.
- Line ladyfingers around the edge of this metal mold and break up any remaining ladyfingers to place in the bottom of the pan. Soak the ladyfingers with the coffee.
- Bloom the gelatin in the cold water. Once it blooms, gently heat it up in the microwave or a water bath.
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream until it holds soft peaks. Add the cocoa powder and sugar and whip until the cream gets to a medium peak. Set this aside.
- Mix the American Almond Hazelnut Praline and the mascarpone cheese together. Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into this mixture to lighten followed by the gelatin mixture and then the remaining whipped cream.
- Pipe this mixture into the ladyfinger lined pan and smooth the surface.
- Refrigerate until the cake is set and garnish with American Almond Hazelnut Brittle Crunch as desired.