Yield: ½ sheet tray of seven-layer bars
- 225g Butter, melted
- 85g American Almond® almond butter
- 390g Graham cracker crumbs
- 150g Coconut
- 310g Chocolate chips
- 225g American Almond® almonds, toasted, chopped
- 115g Dried cranberries
- 150g American Almond® butterscotch coconut crunch
- 800g Sweetened condensed milk
- Line a ½ sheet tray with parchment, grease lightly with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter and American Almond® almond butter with the graham cracker crumbs. Press the crust mixture firmly into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle coconut, followed by chocolate chips and American Almond® chopped almonds. Finish with the American Almond® butterscotch coconut crunch.
- Pour both cans of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the goodies.
- Top the mixture with the dried cranberries.
- Bake for about 24 to 25 minutes at 275°F in a convection oven until the bars are slightly browned.
- Let the tray cool down before cutting the seven-layer bars into desired serving size.