Yield: ¼ sheet tray of almond butter bars with salted chocolate ganache
- 288g Powdered sugar
- 225g Graham cracker crumbs
- 337g American Almond® almond butter
- 4.5g Kosher salt
- 171g Butter
- 337g Callebaut 60/40
- 337g Heavy cream
- Sea salt (as needed)
- Line a ¼ sheet tray with parchment, grease lightly with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, American Almond® almond butter, and half of the kosher salt with the melted butter. Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish evenly and set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a medium mixing bowl. Combine the cream with the remaining kosher salt in a small saucepan and heat them until bubbles start to form around the edges.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate, let sit for 1 minute, and then whisk until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the salted chocolate ganache over the almond butter mixture and refrigerate until the ganache is set, at least 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle evenly with sea salt. Cut the almond butter bars with chocolate ganache into the desired serving size.