Yields roughly 15 cookies
- Butter 4.27 oz
- Granulated Sugar 3.73 oz
- Brown Sugar 3.73 oz
- All Purpose Flour 9.3 oz
- Salt 5.7 grams
- Baking Soda 7.1 grams
- Eggs 1 each
- Vanilla 5.7 grams
- Chocolate Chunks 7 oz
- Shredded Coconut or Coconut 10K Chips 3 oz
- American Almond Coconut Crunch 2 oz
- American Almond Almond Shmear 4 oz
- Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy on medium to high speed.
- On low speed, add the flour in and when the mixture starts turning a brown color in the center, then add the eggs all at once.
- Add in the Coconut 10K Chips or shredded coconut and Coconut Crunch in next, followed by the Almond Shmear mixed in just until the dough is marbled.