Pistachio Graham Crust
American Almond Pistachio Brittle Crunch 6 oz
Graham Cracker Crumbs 2 oz
Granulated Sugar 1.6 oz
Butter 2.5 oz
- Combine the sugar, crumbs and Pistachio Brittle Crunch in a mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Melt the butter. While the mixer is running, slowly stream the butter into the sugar/crunch mixture.
- Press a thin layer of the crust into each of the cheesecake molds.
Pistachio Honey Cheesecake Batter
Cream Cheese 14.4 oz
Honey 3.5 oz
Cornstarch 0.3 oz
Vanilla Extract 5 grams
Eggs 2.9 oz
Half and Half 1 oz
American Almond Pistachio Butter 4.5 oz
- Cream the cream cheese, honey and cornstarch on medium speed in the bowl of a mixer after it is initially combined.
- Scrape down the bowl occasionally.
- After the mixture becomes light and fluffy, add the eggs and vanilla slowly, scraping.
- Next add the half and half, followed by the Pistachio Butter.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the Pistachio Graham Crust and bake at 250 degrees Fahrenheit in a convection oven with a water bath.
- Bake until the cheesecakes are finished.
- If using a silicone mold, let the cheesecakes cool, then freeze them so they can be un-molded. Insert the popsicle stick while the cheesecakes are halfway thawed.
- Dip in tempered chocolate and decorate as desired.