Pistachio Graham Crust
- 6 oz American Almond® Pistachio Brittle Crunch
- 2 oz Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1.6 oz Granulated Sugar
- 2.5 oz Butter
- Combine the sugar, crumbs, and American Almond® Pistachio Brittle Crunch in a mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Melt the butter. While the mixer is running, slowly stream the butter into the sugar/crunch mixture.
- Press a thin layer of the crust into each of the cheesecake molds.
Pistachio Honey Cheesecake Batter
- 14.4 oz Cream Cheese
- 3.5 oz Honey
- 0.3 oz Cornstarch
- 5g Vanilla Extract
- 2.9 oz Eggs
- 1 oz Half and Half
- 4.5 oz American Almond® Pistachio Butter
- Cream the cream cheese, honey and cornstarch on medium speed in the bowl of a mixer after it is initially combined.
- Scrape down the bowl occasionally.
- After the mixture becomes light and fluffy, add the eggs and vanilla slowly, scraping.
- Next add the half and half, followed by the American Almond® Pistachio Butter.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the Pistachio Graham Crust and bake at 250 degrees Fahrenheit in a convection oven with a water bath.
- Bake until the cheesecakes are finished.
- If using a silicone mold, let the cheesecakes cool, then freeze them so they can be un-molded. Insert the popsicle stick while the cheesecakes are halfway thawed.
- Dip in tempered chocolate and decorate pistachio honey cheesecake pop as desired.