Van Leer Henna Milk Chocolate 200 grams
American Almond Hazelnut Praline 130 grams
- Temper the Van Leer Henna Milk Chocolate.
- Mix in the American Almond Hazelnut Praline and immediately pipe halfway up the chocolate lined molds.
Dark Chocolate Ganache
Van Leer Bel Noir 54% 200 grams
Heavy Cream 160 grams
Glucose 20 grams
Cocoa Nibs 25 grams
- Bring the heavy cream and glucose to a boil.
- Pour over the Van Leer Bel Noir 54% dark chocolate. Let this sit for a minute and then stir to emulsify.
- Mix in the cocoa nibs.
- Allow this ganache to cool to 28 degrees Celsius and then pipe up the sides to fill the remainder of the hollow shell.
Instructions for Assembly
- Line the empty shell molds with tempered Bel Noir 54% dark chocolate. Let this set.
- Make the Hazelnut Gianduja and pipe this halfway up the sides of the chocolate lined shells. Let this set.
- Make the Dark Chocolate ganache, let this cool and pipe the remainder of the way to just under the top of the molds. Let this crystallize overnight.
- The next day, cap off the bonbons with tempered Bel Noir 54%, scrape flat and allow this to crystallize in the molds before un-molding the bonbons.