Yield: 16 – 18 macaroons, approximately 1½-inches each
For the Coconut Macaroons:
- 400g American Almond® coconut macaroon mix
- 150g Boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 325°F convection. Line two or three half baking sheets with parchment paper or transfer sheet.
- Combine the American Almond® coconut macaroon mix with the boiling water, stirring thoroughly until well moistened. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, portion the batter out onto the baking sheets. (Or pipe the batter using a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip.)
- Bake until the macaroons are lightly browned approximately 18 to 22 minutes.