Yield: 3 dozen candies
For the Truffle Centers:
- 11 oz Love’n Bake praline paste
- 4 oz Barry Callebaut milk chocolate, melted
- 2 oz Barry Callebaut bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 2 T Unsalted butter, softened
For the Coating:
- 8-10 oz Barry Callebaut bittersweet chocolate, more if needed
- 3 T Coconut oil, use as needed
- Cocoa nibs, as needed for garnish
- To make the truffle centers, in a mixing bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the Love’n Bake Praline Paste, the melted chocolates, and the butter. Blend until smooth, scraping the bowl as needed.
- Scoop the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a small plain tip. Pipe the filling into uniform, 1-inch pieces. Allow the mixture to firm up slightly.
- Roll the piped praline mixture between the palms of your hands to create a smooth, round ball.
- To coat the truffle centers, melt the bittersweet chocolate and coconut oil over simmering water. Stir to combine. Remove the melted chocolate from the heat.
- One at a time, dip the truffle centers into the chocolate. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off the truffle center before placing it on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Let the chocolate harden then dip each truffle a second time in the melted chocolate.
- Decorate the freshly dipped chocolates with cocoa nibs if desired.
Store the dipped chocolates in a cool dark place. The candies will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- *Use 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil for every 8 ounces of chocolate.