Yield: 8 to 10 Servings
For the Almond and Lavender Honey Ice Cream:
- 10 oz Love’n Bake® almond paste
- 1/2 c Lavender or plain honey
- 2 c Heavy cream
- 1 1/2 c Whole milk
- 1/2 t Dried lavender blossoms, optional
- Place the Love’n Bake® almond paste and the honey in the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle. Beat until the two are combined. Stir in the cream, milk and lavender blossoms, if using. Chill the mixture overnight if possible.
- Stir the custard mixture then freeze it according to your ice cream machine instructions.
- Store for up to one month in an airtight container in the freezer.